The Three Musketeers

BBC's The Musketeers is finished and it was fantastic. With enthusiasm running high for this genre, I picked up a copy of the Triple Ace Games' All For One: Régime Diabolique.

To continue my obsession enthusiasm, I present all 18 episodes of Hanna-Barbera's The Three Musketeers...

  1. The Littlest Musketeer
  2. The Jewel of India
  3. A Letter of Peril
  4. The Ring
  5. The Plot of the Puppetmaster
  6. The Moorish Galley
  7. The True King
  8. The Pirate Adventure
  9. The Evil Falconer
  10. The Mysterious Message
  11. The Challenge for the Crown
  12. The Red Duke
  13. The Outlaw Archer
  14. Tooly's Dream
  15. The Haunted Castle
  16. A Fair Day for Tooly
  17. Tooly's Treasure Hunt
  18. Tooly's Surprise

I feel I've finally come to accept Savage Worlds as my go-to home RPG system. For a long time I was longing for and preparing to collect the Original Ubiquity version of the game, but I'm going with Savage Worlds mainly because it is a generic system and it enjoys a vastly healthy supportive community. So I'm throwing in my lot with the rest of the Savages.

As for the BBC show, I long for the next season- which has been confirmed!


Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more